Odor Removal for your Vehicle
We accommodate Bodily Fluids, Smoke Smell & Food Spill removal services from your vehicle. Please note that there are limitations to the extent that our procedures, equipment and products can remove foul odors. Keep in mind, we’re using best practices for these services.
Bodily Fluid | Vomit/Urine/Feces
Our Removal Process (starting at $150)
- Apply enzyme solution to affected area(s) which breaks down protein
- Steam-clean affected area (commercial grade shampoo/anti-bacterial solution) – temperature is approx. 90 Celsius
- Tornador/wipedown (anti-bacterial solution) residual spray
- All tools are disinfected to remove any excess bodily fluids
- We provide ONE COMPLIMENTARY touch-up to affected area within 1 week of original service should odor return
Smoke Smell | Cigarettes
- The interior fabric of the vehicle needs to be steam cleaned, along with all vinyl and leather surfaces have to be meticulously detailed. Our car detailing packages are the only solution for this process.
- Headliner (roof) needs to be steam cleaned to remove nicotine residual smell.
- UV Ozone Machine treatment (optional) – placed in vehicle for 4 hours & removes/purifies smoke smell from cabin of vehicle. This is the final stage & ONLY works in conjunction with steps 1 & 2. (We offer 1 complimentary re-ozone of the vehicle within 1 week of service should you still feel a smell is present).
- Please Note
- **RECOMMENDED TO LEAVE VEHICLE WINDOWS OPEN FOR 24 HOURS AFTER TO PROPERLY VENT**
- **RECOMMENDED TO REPLACE CABIN AIR FILTER; VISIT YOUR DEALERSHIP OR MOST OIL CHANGE BUSINESSES.**
- **IF YOU INTEND TO GET THE UV OZONE PROCESS WE REQUIRE YOUR VEHICLE FOR THE COMPLETE DAY.**
- **Taxes are not included in price, final quote upon vehicle inspection**
Blood Removal (Before/After)